For More InformationThis website is designed to support independent agents through COUNTRY Financial Independent Agents, www.csmr.com. Information or questions regarding this website can be sent to: COUNTRY Financial Independent Agents 1705 N. Towanda Avenue P.O. Box 2020 Bloomington, IL 61701 Phone: 800-247-6963 Fax: 800-252-6718 Email: email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us. We believe keeping your information confidential is a fundamental part of doing business. The summary below reviews how we collect and use your information.
Confidentiality and Security
Non-public personal information collected about you is treated confidentially. We restrict our employees’ access to this information to only those who need to know the information to provide products or services to you and for other reasons permitted by law. We take steps to ensure reasonable and appropriate safeguards are employed to protect your confidential information.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain information from you by mail, in person, electronically, or by phone, to provide information that you request, to communicate with you, to process appointments, policies, or commissions on your behalf, and for other purposes permitted by law.
Categories of Information We Disclose to Others
Under the law, we may disclose information:
- To authorized personnel and affiliates: to provide services from us and our affiliates
- To servicing third parties that are necessary: to deliver our services to you
- To joint marketing companies: companies that perform marketing services on our behalf
- To others: credit bureaus, regulatory authorities, insurance support organizations, and other third parties as allowed by law
Standard email messages are not secure. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications sent to us via internet email messages.. Email messages traveling through the internet are subject to viewing alteration and copying by potentially anyone on the internet. Be cautious when submitting personal financial information via email. Send confidential information through the postal service, secure email services, secure file transfer protocol, or use the telephone to speak directly with our employees.
Other Information Collected through our WebsiteWhen you visit our website, you control the non-public personal information provided to us. We collect the following information from everyone who visits our website:
- Type of web browser
- Type of device
- Computer operating system
- Areas visited within the site
- Date, time, and length of access
- Internet service provider
- Identification of any referring site